Game featuring a kitten that talks back to you
Interact with the adorable Talking Ginger cat.
This is a cat that is similar to Talking Tom, but she is a bit cuter, and there are a few more things that you can do with her. You can provide the hygiene for Talking Ginger, play games with her and even feed her. Watch as she brushes her teeth and goes to sleep. There are fun games that you can play with friends online who also have the app. Give Ginger a shower and dry her hair before she goes to bed or after she gets up in the morning so that she is clean for the day. The graphics and sounds are stunning as you can really get into the images that you see on the screen.
Ginger is a smaller cat, so she often requires more attention. However, this is also what makes the app a bit more fun as you can interact with her more and teach her more things, like how to talk. When you say something, Ginger will repeat it until she can talk on her own. Some of the features will help children do the same things at home, such as brushing the teeth every day.
- Younger cat that is fun to play with
- Amazing details
- Fun games
- Can be boring for adults
- Not many extra upgrades
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.